- HOW WE USE YOUR DATA The information we collect from our sites is used to provide marketing information on products and services offered by us, respond to any questions/queries and help improve our sites
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION (a) Personal Data: RLA Group Ltd will not rent or sell any personal data provided by you to anyone else. We may store personal data on systems outside of our direct control (hosting providers, databases, email service providers).(b) Non-Personal Data: We may share non personal data with third parties such as anonymous usage data, page clicks etc). This is to help us provide a better service and build on any further services we may offer in the future. (c) Sharing your information: Your information will only be disclosed where required to do so by law. We will restrict any information provided where possible.
- STORAGE AND PROCESSING Information collected by our sites will be stored within the EU. We may transfer information supplied by you, including personal information, to our affiliated entities.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION Our main priority is to protect your privacy and data but we are unable to warrant the security of any third parties your data is passed on to. We have industry standard security practices in place to help protect your data but cannot guarantee the data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or deleted due to a breach of these safeguards. All information accessed over our sites are encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, although no method of transfer or encryption can be 100% secure we do implement best practices. If you have any concerns or questions about the security of our sites, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DATA BREACHES In the event of a compromise in personal data any affected data subject will be promptly notified in compliance with EU law.