- Location: Bournemouth
- Salary: £18,000 – £23,000 (experience dependent)
- Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm
- Closing date: 31st July 2019
With a 35-year pedigree, RLA is a full-service advertising and marketing communications agency with a focus on changing human behaviour by creating highly relevant human experiences. We pride ourselves in being insightful, original thinkers with very high standards across all agency disciplines including Creative, Design and Client Services. All this based in a beautiful converted barn in Bournemouth. You’ll have the best of both worlds as you’ll be based in a stunning, relaxed countryside location, but be just a 20-minute drive to Dorset’s finest beaches!
Our clients, primarily Automotive, range in size from small businesses to the very largest multinational brands including PSA, Volvo, Scania and BMW/MINI. Through our expertise in the automotive sector we have also built a digital marketing platform – Cortex, used by our existing clients to varying degrees for marketing planning, creation, automation and delivery.
To support our growth, we are now looking for a PR & Marketing Executive to step change the output of our news and content to existing and prospective clients as well as the wider Mobility and Franchise sectors through our owned social channels, trade publications, events and beyond. The is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded Marketing / PR focused graduate, ideally with some exposure to social media management and content creation.
- Becoming the engine for RLAs social media presence
- Creating relationships with the trade press
- Creating and delivering content about RLA, it’s work, the latest thinking and it people
- Creating partnerships with key players in the mobility and MaaS sector
- Finding opportunities to raise RLAs profile through opportunities to sit on panels, delivering talks and contributing within the mobility sector at events and in the trade and social channels.
- Helping pull together new business RFIs and pitches,
- Managing the PR, Social Media and new business budget
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the new world of communications and the opportunities this is presenting to the mobility sector and beyond. You will be a self-starter with the charisma, energy and drive to make your ideas become a reality.
The ideal candidate is likely to possess the following qualifications / experience:
- Demonstrable experience in Social media and content creation
- Understanding of advertising and marketing principles,
- Relevant qualifications desirable,
- Proven ability to innovate and generate fresh ideas, solutions & approaches,
- Self-starter who can spot opportunities,
- Excellent team player
- Excellent self management – prioritizing, organizing and management of tasks
- Excellent administrative capabilities, clear consistent filing, finance and adhering to processes
- Good communication, presentation and persuasion skills,
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills