Salary: £18-22k (experience dependent)
Closing date: 15th January 2020
Who are we?
We are RLA, a Marketing and Communications agency with 35 years of experience, that specialises in working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers. We’re based in a beautiful converted barn on the rural edge of Bournemouth, but still just a 20-minute drive from some of the best beaches in Dorset. Yes, we’re a little spoilt and we know it!
How do we do it?
Our unique fusion of in-house creative, strategy, data, back and front-end developers means that we are able to use creativity to change human behavior. We do this by originating highly relevant and connected human experiences, in whatever form is needed. Using our three values #StayCurious, #LiveFearless and #DoItTogether, we inspire people to change the way they think about mobility. Check out RLA.co.uk for more on this.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Programme Executive to run the day to day delivery of its predictive marketing across the VW group of brands (VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, VW Commercial vehicles).
You will need to be capable of working in a fast paced environment with good attention to detail and have the confidence to take full responsibility for projects.
You will love getting stuck into the detail, get excited about finding new ways to improve process efficiency and thrive on accurate delivery. Above all we are looking for someone we will enjoy working with, who has a positive can-do attitude, who can be fully trusted and relied upon.
- The management of campaign delivery which involves reviewing data requests, compiling and sending out communications across Text, Email and DM, via automated systems
- Campaign led, helping set up and create campaigns across Text, Email and DM, testing the campaigns and delivering them to the set audience.
- Liasing with studio to create templates, writing briefs and reviewing and proofing work.
- Reporting on response rates and feeding back details re gone away/opt out and bounce backs.
Have you got?
- All the necessary training will be given on the systems needed to fulfil these tasks but there are some upfront skills that will be required:
- Good problem solving skills – being able to spot issues and talk to the relevant people to solve them.
- Good writing and communication skills – Being able to respond to a query and clearly articulate the problem and solution both within the agency and with the client.
- Intermediate/Competent Excel skills – Being able to track and interpret multiple lines of information and compile that information into an easy to use format.
Is that it?
We thought you might ask that… well, it just so happens we have a pretty good answer for you. Apart from working with a cracking bunch of nice people, in a lovely part of the world, we have a number of initiatives to help nurture our talent as well as some nice perks to make life a little easier.
- IPA Membership with True professional development – we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses.
- Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback.
You also get the wonderful benefits listed below, so if you’re interested get in touch.