Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing date: 28th November 2019
Who are we?
We are RLA, a Marketing and Communications agency with 35 years of experience, that specialises in working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers. We’re based in a beautiful converted barn on the rural edge of Bournemouth, but still just a 20-minute drive from some of the best beaches in Dorset. Yes, we’re a little spoilt and we know it!
How do we do it?
Our unique fusion of in-house creative, strategy, data, back and front-end developers means that we are able to use creativity to change human behavior. We do this by originating highly relevant and connected human experiences, in whatever form is needed. Using our three values #StayCurious, #LiveFearless and #DoItTogether, we inspire people to change the way they think about mobility.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Account Manager to work in our Volvo and BMW team. You will need to be capable of working in a fast paced environment with good attention to detail and have the experience and expertise to take on full responsibility for projects.
You will love getting stuck into the detail, get excited about finding new ways to improve process efficiency and thrive on accurate delivery. You will have the ability to think strategically and creatively and be able to work collaboratively to find the most effective way of delivering a job. Above all we are looking for someone we will enjoy working with, who has a positive can-do attitude, who can be fully trusted and relied upon.
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters.
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls from platform users, providing assistance and promotion of the programme.
- Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to these agreements.
- Presenting (verbally and in writing) the Agency’s proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely.
- Responsibility for day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed.
Have you got?
- Experience of agency process and systems and understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing
- Strong understanding of digital projects and processes would be ideal
- Excellent organisational skills
Is that it?
You also get the wonderful benefits listed below, so if you’re interested get in touch.