Salary: £18K – £22K (experience dependent)
Closing date: 20th December 2019
Who are we?
We are RLA, a Marketing and Communications agency with 35 years of experience, that specialises in working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers. We’re based in a beautiful converted barn on the rural edge of Bournemouth, but still just a 20-minute drive from some of the best beaches in Dorset. Yes, we’re a little spoilt and we know it!
How do we do it?
Our unique fusion of in-house creative, strategy, data, back and front-end developers means that we are able to use creativity to change human behavior. We do this by originating highly relevant and connected human experiences, in whatever form is needed. Using our three values #StayCurious, #LiveFearless and #DoItTogether, we inspire people to change the way they think about mobility.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate Account Executive to work in our Scania and Distrigo France teams to help support and deliver their marketing communications.
Reporting into the Account Manager in each team, you will need to be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and have good attention to detail. You will need to be good at prioritising multiple demands and dealing with a wide variety of responsibilities; from dealing with client requests to managing campaigns, to being responsible for the finance and reporting on projects.
You will love getting stuck into the detail, get excited about finding new ways to solve problems and thrive on accurate delivery. You will have the ability to think creatively and be able to work collaboratively to find the most effective way of getting the job done. Above all, we are looking for someone we will enjoy working with, who has a positive can-do attitude, and who can be fully trusted and relied upon.
- Taking ownership for the status and finance on projects going through the team. Including updating status reports, invoicing and billing.
- Briefing and managing projects through the agency, liaising with team members, studio and digital and checking the work has been delivered as per the brief
- Briefing our translation agency for European campaigns
- Supporting larger creative campaigns
Have you got?
- Understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing process.
- Understanding of digital projects and processes would be ideal
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Experience of agency process and systems a plus
- Linguistic skills a plus
Is that it?
We thought you might ask that… well, it just so happens we have a pretty good answer for you. Apart from working with a cracking bunch of nice people, in a lovely part of the world, we have a number of initiatives to help nurture our talent as well as some nice perks to make life a little easier.
- IPA Membership with True professional development – we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses.
- Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback.
You also get the wonderful benefits listed below, so if you’re interested get in touch.