Salary: £18K – £23K (experience dependent)
Closing date: 20th December 2019
Who are we?
We are RLA, a Marketing and Communications agency with 35 years of experience, that specialises in working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers. We’re based in a beautiful converted barn on the rural edge of Bournemouth, but still just a 20-minute drive from some of the best beaches in Dorset. Yes, we’re a little spoilt and we know it!
How do we do it?
Our unique fusion of in-house creative, strategy, data, back and front-end developers means that we are able to use creativity to change human behavior. We do this by originating highly relevant and connected human experiences, in whatever form is needed. Using our three values #StayCurious, #LiveFearless and #DoItTogether, we inspire people to change the way they think about mobility.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Account Executive to assist in the day to day running of the Volvo First Class Reward and Recognition Programme
- Provide a telephone based helpdesk for the Volvo First Class Rewards and Recognition programme.
- Accountable for trafficking all projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to the completed product.
- Responsible for managing the production process to ensure we meet project deadlines through proactive management.
- Responsible for managing allocated small projects from start to finish and deliver to time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for raising and managing digitial tickets through the digital team for bug fixes and digital development of the site.
- To compile market sector information for account team and investigate competitor and market initiatives.
- To provide an effective timely and professional service to the Client either directly or via Account Manager
- Develop relationships with colleagues across the group and always support in a professional manner.
- Responsible for providing team support across the function to ensure that we meet our deliverables.
- To ensure that costs are always negotiated and that savings are flagged to the Account Manager.
- Efficiently operate within the Agency ISO Processes’ (ensuring that all files are appropriately placed and up to date).
- Responsible for operating to the standard process of account administration through Concept.
- To compile status reports and contact reports.
- Responsible for the team’s online and offline job bags to ensure they are up to date with the latest key project communication and available for client and internal use.
- Responsible for supporting the team with client meetings including booking meeting rooms and preparing the room, ensuring Agenda and Presentation material are in place.
- Personal admin: ensure that timesheets are submitted regularly and that project details are up to date on our financial system Concept.
Have you got?
- Proven experience in data led projects including problem solving
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills including being able to deal with multiple contacts e.g. clients, suppliers and other agencies
- Passionate and driven about delivering an excellent service for clients
- Nurturing approach to client relationships
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative, as part of a team and across agency.
- First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
Is that it?
You also get the wonderful benefits listed below, so if you’re interested get in touch.